Davio’s Reston Station is open, serving lunch daily, Sunday brunch and nightly dinner!
Happy Hour is Monday - Friday from 3 pm - 6 pm!
Boston, MA is where Davio’s was born. And, in essence, re-born. Once on Newbury Street, in Brookline and in Cambridge, Davio’s now resides in Park Square (in Boston’s Back Bay) and serves as an elegant oasis from the hustle and bustle just outside our doors. Stop in and have a drink after work in our welcoming lounge. The white table cloths of our spacious, relaxed dining room serve as the perfect stage for Davio’s signature Northern Italian steaks, veal chops, and handmade pasta creations. Additional theatrical flair is provided by our lively, open kitchen layout. Attention to detail and attentiveness to your needs is evident in everything we do.
The 13,000-square-foot Davio’s restaurant at Reston Station joins locations in Massachusetts, Atlanta, King of Prussia, PA and The Colony, Texas as one of the Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse restaurants by Chef/Restaurateur Steve DiFillippo. Davio’s Reston Station serves an array of carefully sourced and seasonally inspired Italian cuisine featuring homemade pastas, fresh salads and prime steaks.
At Davio’s, It’s All About the Guest!
Make a Reservation
We are pleased to take reservations for any size party. Reserve your table online:
For all of your private event needs
Reston VA 20190
- Sunday11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Monday – Friday11:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Saturday11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Monday – Thursday5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Friday5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Saturday1:30 PM – 11:00 PM
- Sunday1:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Monday – Thursday11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
Free 3 hour parking in the garage below the restaurant. $5 without validation or for more than 3 hours.
- Garage address is 11389 Reston Station Blvd, Reston, VA 20190.
- Enter the garage and take a right to go up the ramp. Proceed through the gate and make a left. Pass curbside parking and you will arrive at the three hour dining/retail spaces.
- Take the elevators to the “Plaza” level to get to Davio’s Restaurant.
$10 valet parking located in front of the restaurant.