- Brunch is served on Sunday's from 11 am - 3 pm.
- (Please note our brunch menu will not be served on Easter Sunday or Mother's Day. Please see our Brunch Features offered in addition to our Dinner menu on these dates.)
- Fresh Fruit, Honey Greek Yogurt, Homemade Granola
- Smoked Salmon, Gluten-Free Toast, Cream Cheese, Red Onions, Capers, Tomatoes
- Local Burrata, La Quercia Prosciutto Rhubarb Jam
- Arugula, Shaved Parmigiano, Lemon Olive Oil
- Chopped Romaine, Green Beans, Egg, Tomatoes, Niman Bacon, Blue Cheese
- Bufala Mozzarella, Heirloom Tomatoes, Romaine, Basil Pesto Vinaigrette
- Carbonara, Eggs, Pancetta, Parmigiano, Cream
- Hand-Rolled Potato Gnocchi, Organic Mushrooms, Basil, White Truffle Oil
- Bolognese, Braised Veal, Beef, Pork, Tomato Sauce
- Pasta made with Gluten Free Casarecce Pasta or Gluten Free Gnocchi
- Scrambled Eggs, Country Ham, Havarti, Tomato Jam, Gluten-Free Toast
- Egg White Omelet, Asparagus, Mushrooms, Cheddar, Home Fries
- Gluten-Free French Toast, Berry Compote, Warm Vermont Syrup
- Country-Egg Frittata, Sweet Sausage, Goat Cheese, Spinach, Tomatoes
- White Cheese Pizza, Bacon, Egg, Scallions, White Truffle Oil
- Roasted Turkey Club, Bacon, Beefsteak Tomatoes, Bibb, Aioli, Gluten Free Bread
- * Steakhouse Burger, Vermont Cheddar, Bacon, Herb Aioli, Gluten Free Bread
- * Beef Tenderloin, Poached Eggs, Potatoes, Gluten-Free Toast, Truffle Hollandaise
- * Mustard Seed Crusted Salmon, Parsnip Purée, Beet Onion Jam
- * Pan Seared Georges Bank Sea Scallops, Corn, Vidalia Onions, Buttermilk, Edamame
- All Eggs are Organic, Free Range
- Deviled Eggs, Blue Cheese, Bacon
- Crispy Bacon
- Brunch Potatoes
- Country Ham
- Asparagus, Hollandaise
- Make Your Own Bloody Mary
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy.
- Please note that not all ingredients are listed.
- *These items are served raw or may be cooked to order. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts suggests that raw or undercooked meats or seafood may increase your risk of food borne illnesses, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- †Tax, gratuity, and other beverages not included.
- We do our very best to keep the menus on our website current. However, due to daily changes in product availability & quality, menu items may vary or not be exactly as they appear on our website. Please call or email us to receive a copy of today’s menu.
- We are proud to serve all natural Brandt Beef.
- We offer a selection of homemade breads, desserts, ice creams, and sorbets from our own bakery.
- We purify our water, ice and coffee with Premium Aqua Health Filter System.