Apply in person or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Dining Room Manager
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No calls please.
As our business grows, so must our staff!
We are now hiring enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced people to join our family at Davio’s Atlanta.
- Experienced Hostesses
- Experienced Servers
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer benefits and career advancement opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Assistant Pastry Chef
Now hiring an Assistant Pastry Chef in our 100% scratch kitchen.
Assist Pastry Chef has responsibilities of the kitchen including desserts, house made breads, pastas and specialty cakes. Must have at least two years experience and be knowledgeable in all the basics of baking and pastry arts. Will rely on experience, time management and judgment to accomplish tasks and goals in situations with little to no supervision.
Applications are accepted in person at Davio’s Chestnut Hill 55 Boylston Street Wednesday-Saturday from 2-5 pm or resumes can be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, include pastry chef in the subject line.
Experienced Food Runners & Bussers
We are looking for Food Runners and Bussers with a strong focus on guest service, self motivated individuals who hold themselves to extremely high standards. Candidates must have a passion for hospitality. Applicants need to be team oriented and an ambition to learn. Two years experience required, fine dining and/or fine service in a casual dining environment. Please visit our restaurant Wednesday-Friday between 4pm-7pm or Saturday between 12pm-8pm for an open interview, or email your resume to email@example.com for review, include food runner or busser in the subject line.
Experienced Bartenders & Servers
We are looking for hospitality professionals with a strong focus on guest service, self motivated individuals who hold themselves to extremely high standards. Candidates must have a passion for hospitality, food, wine and spirits. Applicants need to be team oriented and an ambition to learn. Qualified candidates would possess a strong base knowledge of wine and food. Two years experience required, fine dining and/or fine service in a casual dining environment. Please visit our restaurant Wednesday-Friday between 4pm-7pm or Saturday between 12pm-8pm for an open interview, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review, include bartender or server in the subject line.
Davio's Chestnut Hill is currently seeking an entry-level line cook to join our culinary team. Potential candidates will have at least one year of experience in the restaurant industry and a basic knowledge and understanding of the kitchen including, but not limited to:
- basic knife skills
- ability to prep and successfully execute the station
- communication and organizational skills
- positive attitude
- ability to work as a team and/or directly with another line cook
This location is T accessible.
Apply in person with resume between the hours of 2pm-5pm Wednesday-Saturday
55 Boylston Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Or e-mail your resume to: email@example.com and reference Line Cook in the subject line.
Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse is seeking a Restaurant Manager.
Qualified candidate must have at least 3 years of operational fine dining experience. Applicants must exhibit excellent interpersonal and staff management skills, have experience in a high volume restaurant and a great work ethic. Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel is required.
Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics (Describes the core skills, competencies and characteristics that the candidate must display to be successful in this role)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and exceptional consciousness of non-verbal language.
- High level of active listening skills and strong guest service skills which includes the ability to resolve guest issues/complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to ensure a quick response to guest needs.
- Excellent problem solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events and ensure guests’ satisfaction, also required to work effectively in pressure and/or busy situations.
- Required to adapt quickly to change to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the business.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Positive team and motivational skills.
- Aptitude for accurate mathematical calculations as it relates to inventory and related supplies.
- Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the organization to employees, guests and vendors.
- Fluent in English speaking, writing and understanding.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.