Apply in person or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Dining Room Manager
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No calls please.
As our business grows, so must our staff!
We are now hiring enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced people to join our family at Davio’s Atlanta.
- Experienced Hostesses
- Experienced Servers
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer benefits and career advancement opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Experienced Food Runners & Bussers
We are looking for Food Runners and Bussers with a strong focus on guest service, self motivated individuals who hold themselves to extremely high standards. Candidates must have a passion for hospitality. Applicants need to be team oriented and an ambition to learn. Two years experience required, fine dining and/or fine service in a casual dining environment. Please visit our restaurant Wednesday-Friday between 4pm-7pm or Saturday between 12pm-8pm for an open interview, or email your resume to email@example.com for review, include food runner or busser in the subject line.
Experienced Bartenders & Servers
We are looking for hospitality professionals with a strong focus on guest service, self motivated individuals who hold themselves to extremely high standards. Candidates must have a passion for hospitality, food, wine and spirits. Applicants need to be team oriented and an ambition to learn. Qualified candidates would possess a strong base knowledge of wine and food. Two years experience required, fine dining and/or fine service in a casual dining environment. Please visit our restaurant Wednesday-Friday between 4pm-7pm or Saturday between 12pm-8pm for an open interview, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review, include bartender or server in the subject line.
Morning Line Cook
Responsibilities include food preparation and presentation as well as preparation of high quality products for our guests.
Applicants should email email@example.com and reference AM Line Cook in the subject line.
Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse is seeking a Restaurant Manager.
Qualified candidate must have at least 3 years of operational fine dining experience. Applicants must exhibit excellent interpersonal and staff management skills, have experience in a high volume restaurant and a great work ethic. Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel is required.
Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics (Describes the core skills, competencies and characteristics that the candidate must display to be successful in this role)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and exceptional consciousness of non-verbal language.
- High level of active listening skills and strong guest service skills which includes the ability to resolve guest issues/complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to ensure a quick response to guest needs.
- Excellent problem solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events and ensure guests’ satisfaction, also required to work effectively in pressure and/or busy situations.
- Required to adapt quickly to change to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the business.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Positive team and motivational skills.
- Aptitude for accurate mathematical calculations as it relates to inventory and related supplies.
- Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the organization to employees, guests and vendors.
- Fluent in English speaking, writing and understanding.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.