- Brunch is served on Sunday's from 11 am - 3 pm (except on Game Days ~ our dinner menu is served all day).
- Fresh Fruit, Honey Mascarpone, Homemade Granola 8
- Asparagus-Truffle Cream Soup, Lump Crab 12
- Arugula, Shaved Parmigiano, Lemon Olive Oil 10
- Warm Spinach, Roasted Peppers, Portobellos, Goat Cheese, Balsamic 10
- Chopped Romaine, Green Beans, Egg, Tomatoes, Niman Bacon, Blue Cheese 13
- Caesar, Romaine, Parmigiano Crisps, White Anchovy 12
- Baby Kale, Candied Pecans, Aged Goat, Honey Citrus Vinaigrette 11
- Boston Bibb, Radishes, Beets, Pistachios, Manchego, Mustard Vinaigrette 15
- Add Chicken 7 *Salmon 11 Shrimp 15 *Beef Tenderloin 11
- Casarecce, Fresh Basil, San Marzano Tomatoes 16
- Casarecce Bolognese, Braised Veal, Beef, Pork, Tomato Sauce 23
- Casarecce Carbonara, Eggs, Pancetta, Parmigiano, Cream 18
- Casarecce, Applewood Smoked Chicken, Sundried Tomatoes, Walnuts, Cream 19
- Casarecce, Homemade Sausage, English Peas, Truffle Butter 24
- Casarecce, Shrimp, Pancetta, Hot Cherry Peppers, Arugula, Olive Oil 24
- Pasta Dishes made with Gluten Free Rice Flour, Corn Flour, Quinoa Casarecce
- All Pasta Dishes Available as Appetizers
- Frittata, Asparagus, Mushrooms, Hot Peppers, Basil, Fresh Mozzarella 16
- Free Range Chicken, Creamy Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Lemon Butter 29
- * Mustard Seed Crusted Atlantic Salmon, Parsnip Purée, Beet Onion Jam 30
- * Skirt Steak, Creamy Potatoes, Spinach, Port Wine 31
- * 8 oz. Prime Skirt Steak 27
- * 8 oz. Center Cut Filet Mignon 43
- * Atlantic Salmon 27
- Swordfish 35
- Green Beans 8
- Tonino’s Spinach alla Romana 10
- Asparagus, Garlic, Olive Oil 11
- Creamy Potatoes 8
- Sea Salt Potatoes 9
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy.
- Please note that not all ingredients are listed.
- *These items are served raw or may be cooked to order. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts suggests that raw or undercooked meats or seafood may increase your risk of food borne illnesses, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- †Tax, gratuity, and other beverages not included.
- We do our very best to keep the menus on our website current. However, due to daily changes in product availability & quality, menu items may vary or not be exactly as they appear on our website. Please call or email us to receive a copy of today’s menu.
- We are proud to serve all natural Brandt Beef.
- We offer a selection of homemade breads, desserts, ice creams, and sorbets from our own bakery.
- We purify our water, ice and coffee with Premium Aqua Health Filter System.