Cakes & Cocktails
Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 11:00am
Join Davio's Chestnut Hill and Kaylynn Hebert, Pastry Chef, for a cake workshop!
Cakes and cocktails
This summer, gather the squad for a magical cake decorating workshop led by our sweet genius, Davio’s Pastry Chef, Kaylynn Hebert. On Saturday, June 24th 2017, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, guests are invited to participate in a hands on pastry workshop, complete with a selection of seasonal bites and cocktails!
During this hands on workshop, guests will learn
- How to properly mask a cake in buttercream
- Create a Unicorn horn out of a dowel and fondant
- Paint using edible gold
- Create gumpaste ears and eyes
- Pipe a “mane” using various frosting techniques
Be prepared to wow friends and family with your stunning creation!
- Also included are your choice of 2 beverages. Choose from house wine, beer options or selection of signature spring cocktails.
$85 per person, Plus taxes and gratuities.
Tickets much be purchased in advance. Please register online. A Davio's Chestnut Hill manager will call within the next 2 business days to get credit card payment. When purchasing tickets, 7% MA meals tax will be added to the ticket price. Gratuity to be paid on the day of the event. All ticket sales are final.
For additional questions, please call 617 738 4810.
Must be 21+ with Proper ID to order/purchase alcoholic beverages.